Bring back collection

Short description of the issue

  • Collection is the only way I want to use Trakt. I just want to be able to open trakt.com or the app, find a show/movie and add it to my collection for viewing later in Kodi. No watchlist. No smartlist. No Plex. Just collection.

  • I also want to be able to easily view said collection on trakt.com and the app and view/toggle watched status

  • I became a VIP subscriber just before this feature was removed and I now feel totally betrayed.

:label: Tag your post with new and/or classic, along with the platform (eg: iOS, android, web) to help us assist you faster.

Collection seems to be called Library now but how to you add and delete from Library? I see no buttons for it anymore.

The only way items get added to it using the Trakt site / app are through using Plex Sync which automates it. You can no longer remove or manually add items directly.

However I believe you can also still add / remove items using the Rippple and Watcht apps.

Thanks for the quick response, Rob.

Totally makes sense for V3. Why make anything easy in V3. V2, one click to add, one click to delete. V3, have to use a different website to get it to work. :clown_face: :zany_face:

So how can i track series that i am watching or would like to watch? I had a list of my top series there and now its gone…

The frustrating thing is that the feature still exists. In the Trakt addon for kodi, add to collection is still there and works. That means that Trakt has just opted not to give PAID users access to this feature on the website/app. It is for this reason I am looking at alternative paid services.