Captain Disillusion - TMDB

Captain Disillusion’s data seems to be messed up. I have updated the data by clicking the “Refresh data” button but it did not fix the problem.

Ok first, the comparison is now updated and matches TMDB:

It takes a few hours for updates on TMDB to show up on trakt. That’s why it wasn’t updated in your screenshot.
Second, TMDB lists this show differently, so the year seasons are the numbered seasons. In these cases you can report the show so we can properly migrate it. There is a report button under the ‘Set profile image’ in the show’s page.

I could migrate this show, but I see that Season 4 does not match Season 2010, there is an extra episode in the TVDB version. Is that episode important or even real? Or is it a special? That is the only thing that stops me from migrating this show.

It was a missing episode, it’s now added.

Ok, thanks!
This show has been migrated to TMDB.

I’m pretty new here, so I may or may not be having the same problem I’m trying to find that button to see if it solves my problem can you please help and let me know more of where the button is located? I’m having a problem with a TV show called American pickers. Season 20 is out and trakts is reporting when the episodes are released however the episodes aren’t matching with what is released. It’s showing old episodes in the new episodes spot. And a lot of the streams can’t be open for some reason.

The report button is located here.

I took a look at that show, but the data matches TMDB. Is there anything wrong with the episodes they list there?

For some reason I can’t get to that screen that you’re showing. Can you please walk me through it? And it only pulls up like two streams that are accessible, and they are old streams that aren’t the new episodes released, the other ones that are displayed on there says they cannot be accessed because of toreents have not been cached at debrid services

Apparently I may not be looking in the right area. These are the two screens I’ve got for that show

There is no report in the app. You can see it in the website version.