Tvbot - a discord bot for trakt.tv

A discord bot for trakt.tv

Code: Ananas / tvbot · GitLab
Website/Invite: https://tvbot.pw

Currently implemented features:

  • -tv shows what you’re currently watching or the last thing you scrobbled.

    Showcase

    tv

  • -pr shows your progress on a show.

    Showcase

    progress

  • -wk who has watched the movie/show

    Showcase

    whoknows

  • -s search for media/people

    Showcase

    search

  • -px pixelated cover guessing game

    Showcase

    pixel

If you have feature ideas, leave a comment and if i like the idea, i’ll implement it :D.

for a feature idea i think you should be able to use the other bot commands anywhere because if i add it as an app to my profile the only features available are /login and /logout

Amazingly done! I love this. Is there a place for bug reports?

The only issue that I’ve encountered currently is when I click the “trakt” button beneath TV Shows, it tries to send me to the https://trakt.tv/movies/153862, instead of https://trakt.tv/shows/153862.