Undropping a Show/Movie

Short description of the issue

  • I can see in my profile the list of shows/movies I’ve dropped, but no way to undrop them

Detailed description with additional context about the workflow

Screenshots and other visual aids

:label: Tag your post with new and/or classic, along with the platform (eg: iOS, android, web) to help us assist you faster.

You can undrop a show by adding it back to your watchlist, marking a new episode as watched, or clicking the drop icon/button on the show’s summary page.

didn’t work it’s still showing as dropped

Your picture shows it as watched! I’m confused!

This is one of my dropped shoes

I had previously watched the show, but it kept showing up in my up next, so i dropped it, I wanted to undrop it to see if it still appears in my up next.

OK, so add it to your Watchlist, if and when there is another episode to see it will appear in there.

If there are no more current episodes to see it won’t be there until there is.

i know, but I had already finished the show and it was still showing in the up next which is why i dropped it.

Anyways, i’ve just left it in the dropped for now. It was easier with the old layout to just remove the shows from dropped this new layout there seems to be no way to do that directly from the settings or summary page