Watchlist deleted with update

Short description of the issue

  • Watchlist deleted

Detailed description with additional context about the workflow

  • I had “Watchlist” and “Watchlist 2” watchlists, now there’s only “Watchlist 2”. I had 2 because the default watchlist list was full and then I created the 2nd one and now the first one it’s gone. I didn’t noticed that the app and overall service had changed and I think maybe in the transition process it got deleted. Is there something I can do to restore it? Or is it gone forever

Screenshots and other visual aids

:label: Tag your post with new and/or classic, along with the platform (eg: iOS, android, web) to help us assist you faster.

You have drilled down to “My Lists”. “Watchlist” is not a personal list, so it won’t appear here. Look on the Trakt home page or the main Lists page and your watchlist should appear.

Click icon bottom right

Gives you Watchlist at the top

Then My Lists further down