Watchlist Filtering

Is there a way to filter the watchlist to only show watched items? The only option I see is to display Watched as “on” which shows watched and unwatched ones but there no option to hide Unwatched like in V2.

Hi,
May I ask what do you mean by that? You shouldn’t have watched items at your Watchlist, since those are automatically removed once you watch the movie or once you watch 1 episode of the show.
Do you mean the list “watchlist” or do you mean another list?

I keep anything I’ve seen and anything I’m planning on seeing in my Watchlist but, as of V3, I’m not able to filter it to only see the things I’ve watched; only unwatched. Normally I move my watched items to a “Watched” list I created but (apparently) lists have an item cap so I can’t do that anymore.

the watchlist is only for items you plan to watch. if you’ve watched something it moves to your history and as you mark something watched it removes it from your watchlist automatically. for series they move to your Continue Watching section