Collections seemed to be borked
I use Moviebase on Android to manage my Trakt account. Frankly your app is horrible ever since Collections were replaced with the Library section which allows no filter between tv shows or movies. Moviebase allows me to view my collection as I always have with no 100 title limit like Cinetrakt for instance.
Today I load up Moviebase and in my collection I have hundreds of films that were moved from my collection months ago onto separate personal lists?? They are now in my collection AND in my specific list. What has happened? This was all working fine a day or so ago.
If I look at my library on Trakt it now has lots of episodes of TV shows that bear todays date when I haven’t watched any of them recently if at all? Plus there are no movies on it either? What is happening? Please advise?
Further update my collections list is now reading the same via Kodi with lots of items present which I removed ages ago or moved to a different list.
Has something been changed via Trakt?