Annum - Visualize Your Trakt.tv History

Hello :wave:t2:

I’m a long-time Trakt user and coincidentally also a software engineer. For the winter break I wanted to try out a new framework (SvelteKit in case you’re curious) and read a feature request/use case a while back on the Trakt subreddit. So I took up that request and made a website out of it:

Functionality is quite simple:

1. You login with your Trakt account (OAuth)
  2. You’re presented with a dashboard where you can change some settings
  3. You can view your movies & shows history for each year in a poster grid

Here are some screenshots:

As you can see, the app also has a “Screenshot mode” which is hopefully helpful for those who want to capture their overview and share it.

The app uses the history API so should we all super accurate of what you watched :slight_smile:

Source code is here: GitHub - LekoArts/annum: Visualize Your Trakt.tv History

Please try it out and let me know what you think! Even if something isn’t working :sweat_smile:

Enjoy!

14 Likes

Nice work - a nice way to present the data.

It would be cool if there was a way to generate an image from the screenshot mode rather than having to manually take multiple screenshots as I scroll down and stitch them together. Although my phone (Pixel 6 Pro) allows me to extend a screenshot to encompass more of a longer page, it never seems able to reach the bottom and gets cut off after a point. I suppose I could print the page to PDF and then crop it.

Anyway, I’m sure you didn’t post to get a bunch of feature requests! Love the idea and execution :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

Happy to hear any feature requests you or others might have :+1: Since my christmas break was the max. time for a MVP I took some shortcuts of things I’d loved to implement initially and the “download picture” feature was one of them.

So it’ll surely be in there at some point, can’t give any timeline promises tho :laughing:

2 Likes

Very cool! I always love new interfaces for my data, and this is a nice way to not only quickly reflect on years past, but also send screenshots to friends. Thanks for making this. Looking forward to seeing what else you might do with it.

1 Like