Personal List Recently Watched Sorting

Hi, I’m trying to state my problem/request as understandable as possible, pls bare with me…

I have created a personal list with the sorting credential “recently watched” showing the most recent one on top. So far so good. Now if I go into my lists overview (where I can browse through all my list with “Watchlist” on top) I get a preview with 4 posters and then a number of how many more items (if so) are actually within the list. But in this overview the sorting order is backwards. So I always get to see the “least recent watched” movie to the very left. But I’d like it to have the same sorting as within the list and therefore showing the most recent watched furthest to the left!
This doesn’t happen with “Rank” for example - it’ll always show furthest to the left the item with the highest rank.
So I don’t know if this is a bug or not, therefore I posted it in here as a feature request. It’s obviously a minor cosmetic thing but to me it’s super important … because I like to browse my lists, what can I say haha
I hope you get what I’m on about and it’ll be updated soon, thx in advance! :pray:t3:

The poster thumbnails are based on the rank order, it uses the first 4 in the ranked order. The website and apps do this since it’s not really possible to constantly change those posters based on the default sorting order.

1 Like