Ratings for Performances

It would be really cool and unique to have a rating system for individual performances of a given movie or TV show. Unlike other platforms, I could really see this fitting into the UI and would 1) make it easy to track your favorite performances, and 2) see what others think the best and worst performances were.

In my mind it would work as follows. On a movie or TV show page when you hovered over an actor/character you would be prompted with giving a rating if you had seen the film. The rating for the user would then appear in a small triangle in the top right corner like other ratings, and an average rating would be shown below for everyone to see. Also, might be better to do 1-5 instead of 1-10 and give it a different color than red.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I think it would be cool if users were able to rate an actor’s performance for a given movie or show. The average rating would then be displayed publicly for specific performances. It would be unique to trakt as I don’t know any site that does this and would be great to see what actors give good (or bad) performances before or after watching a film. Would also be relatively easy to integrate on the computer UI (just below the characters name).

This data could also be used for a users all-time stats to determine their favorite actors/actresses.

In addition, there could also be an option to write a comment for a specific performance.

Let me know what you all think!

i think that’s a great idea for a future feature suggestion and one that i hope gets incorporated into the app down the road!