Why I use the web and not the app

I’m using the website of yours a long time. - since hello-movies has gone and nothing has the nice option of logging my progress on series that good. Nice job so far.

With the announcement of the app, I liked adding it to my iPad, so I easily can track my progress while watching. Unfortunately, when I’m on the progress page and I click on an episode I just watched, the episode is not replaced with the next one. So I have to reload the page. Which reloads all series of the batch, which is more data than necessary.

Therefore, I would like to request: When clicking on the checkmark on an episode, please replace it with the next one - like on the website.

Thanks

I don’t know about the progress page exactly. As I mostly just log via up next and that does refresh, but are you sure you have your settings set up correctly?

There’s a separate setting for dashboard up next refresh and for watched progress section:

Ah thanks for the tip. Didn’t had that set up. Unfortunately, even with the setting set to refresh the app still doesn’t refresh on the progress page. In the web it already hat refreshed the episode (without the setting) so no clue for what the setting is actually.

Wouldn’t it be easier to just use the up next? That’s what the up next is used for.

You can make up next start up by default as the start up page by editing bottom menu buttons and move up next to the first item.

That’s what I do. I care most about up next, then calendar, then history, then watchlist.

Up- next is sorted by the recently watched shows afaik. I tend to use the progress page sorted by least time left and finish some open episodes of shows I have not watched in a long time.

But it’s ok. Again: the website works as intended. So I’m not using the app. Just stated that there is a difference between website and app.
(Because I’m an app developer myself this difference doesn’t make sense to me.)

Ahhh ok. Maybe it’s a bug. I’m sure trakt app dev can respond to it.

learn something new every day!! :sweat_smile: