CSV export not showing all information

I have 34,690 plays of 1,403 shows. When I do a CSV export of the episode and show history, I get 34677 (history-episodes) and 1401 shows (progess-watched-activity).

That likely means some shows were hidden for being adult.

Don’t see how that can be the case as I don’t think I have any adult shows added. The day it became off I didn’t add any adult shows.

Is there a way to check I do have them added and/or make it appear in the export?

It might also be related to merging episodes between shows, or to re-organize to match TMDB. I’ll be curious if the stats update in about 24 hours.

Why would this result in inconsistencies between the website and the CSV? And it has been off for awhile now by looking at previous screenshots and CSV files so I don’t think another 24 hours is going to change it.

There’s also inconsistencies in the site itself

On my home page it says

In the Progress page it shows

So I realized that since I had CSV files before and after the inconsistency I could just compare the two and yeah it was because of 2 adult shows. But those were removed. I don’t have those plays logged, so why is the website counting them and the CSV not?

I’ll take a deeper look, it appears the global stats on the dashboard might not be ignoring those hidden/adult items correctly.

I pushed an update for the stats calculations. The next time you watch something it should update the stats and hopefully both numbers match now.

1 Like

Ok so the CSV works now and matches the plays in the home page, but my full history in history/episodes has too many plays. I looked into it and I think I found the issue. 1x01-1x04 are plays from a deleted adult show and don’t link to an episode as you can see in the bottom left.

I pushed another fix for the history play count specifically. Does it look correct now?

Looks good, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.