Refresh data button for iOS app

I wish there was an option to refresh the data from within the iOS app because otherwise it’s extremely difficult to do unless you’re on the desktop website. On mobile you have to go to a web browser, login again, set the site to desktop mode, and zoom all the way out to even be able to see the button to refresh data.

1 Like

Yes, we plan to add this to the mobile apps as a native button.

The link is there is mobile web though, you don’t need to switch to desktop view.

Is there any ETA for when it will be added to the mobile app? Another thing I noticed is that images will be updated for an episode on desktop, but in the app’s “continue watching” section they don’t seem to update.

No ETA, but is planned. The app has cached data so it will update within 8 hours or less.

Maybe I’m missing something, but I can request a Refresh Data within the iOS app.

However, the ability to report an item is missing!

Oh, I forgot this is in the recent beta :sweat_smile: Reporting will be added too at some point.

1 Like

Oh thank you for this! I downloaded the beta and can now request to refresh data :grinning: I hope this feature makes it to the official build release soon.