老广的味道 wrong info on the Trakt

The documentary “老广的味道”(link: Wreck Detectives - Trakt) only shows one season using data from TVDB, which is totally wrong. 老广的味道 refers to Number 92372 on TMDB (link: 老广的味道 (TV Series 2016- ) — The Movie Database (TMDB)) but the Trakt links this show to the wrong series on TVDB.

The show has 8 seasons and more to come, and now it only shows 1, and there is no way to refresh it into right data.

Thanks if you guys can change the info about this show. I love this documentary and want to track it.

Best,

Rex

Please use the “report “ button on the website and our moderator can look into migrating the show to TMDB. Thanks!

Thanks and I will report it through the website.

So, that page was for a different series, linked to the wrong TMDB ID. I’ve removed the ID and fixed the TMDB page, adding the correct TVDB ID there: TheTVDB

Trakt already had a page linked to that TVDB ID, so I added the TMDB ID to it and migrated, since TMDB’s data is more complete. You can see it here: 老广的味道 - Trakt

I’ve also explained that in your report within the website. Please, next time, report directly there.Thanks for reporting this page!

I got it. First time reporting a series and I will be careful to read the rule. And again, thanks for editing the info. Now I can trakt it.

1 Like