Ability to Hide/ Filter Canceled TV Shows

Is it possible to divide to option to hide ended/Canceled TV Shows?
I often search for new tv shows in lists and i hate watching a new tv shows that is already Canceled. I think it would be better to have this option separated if it’s possible.

That’s already possible. There’s a status filter and it has cancelled, continuing, planned, in production, ended et cetera.

What the difference is between some of these I don’t know…

1 Like

On the website i don’t see this filter

here it is.

you can also click on the “ANY” and select “NONE” to filter out cancelled shows for example.

2 Likes

Ok but his is on Discover and what i was looking for was inside a list.

ahh wasn’t too clear to me.

Why are you searching for new shows in lists though?
Is it your own watchlist? Or lists by other users? If it’s your own watchlist, and you’re not interested in canceled/ended shows to begin with, why add them at all?

Why not use the TV search page to find new shows, there you can filter all your want!

I just found a way to do it though, you can “view progress” for a list, and there you can filter out Canceled/Ended shows:

Is not a life changing feature ofc, but often i look at lists like i don’t know, (top 250 Netflix comedy movies) and before i add a show since i hate starting a canceled show i wanted to filter them out. And the idea was only for canceled shows. I know there is a option for ended/canceled but the ones that are “ended” i want to watch. I wanted to filter out only the canceled ones. So i think that it will be nice to have ended and canceled separated since for me that is not the same thing. I understand if it’s not possible to do it, no problem, but since there is a option to request it i thought to try :sweat_smile:

I have this amazing ability to filter out important things in messages LMAO. Or read over details or something.

It might actually be possible to get it split! Since it is also split on the discover/search pages! So it makes sense! :slight_smile:

You could always do a download of a list and sort the cancelled shows, then remove them from your list.
Long-winded maybe but it works.