Filter watchlists by status

How can I filter my movies in lists by status? For example: cancelled or planned.

If you click the eye icon in a list it will let you filter.

More info about lists here…
Manage your watchlist & personal lists | by Trakt | Trakt Blog

No. There are no Filter for cancelled or planned. I only want to see the status canceled in a list!?

To filter by planned just hide ended/canceled and currently airing.
To filter by cancelled hide currently airing and unreleased.

but unfortunately that doesn’t work. currently airing only seems to work for series.

1 Like

Ah I see what you mean now, perhaps “currently airing” needs to be updated to “currently airing/released”.

1 Like

I usually just order by release date and look at the ones without a date. The only thing is you’ll have to check them manually if you’re trying to find ones that have been cancelled.

1 Like

I’m changing this to a Feature Request.

I think the easiest way to do it would be a sort function on Status so all the planned would be together and the cancelled/ended together, etc, and then you could hide the others as needed.

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 12.58.18 PM

Would this meet your needs?

It would be great if we could filter each status on his own. No combi needed cancelled/ended. Just let us filter by each status. Thank you for help. This would be a useful Feature.

1 Like

If this is going to be a feature request, might as well ask for advanced filtering of lists as well :smile:

1 Like

Please keep feature requests as simple and separate as possible so it’s more clear what users are voting for.

(So open another topic for that please.)

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.