About two loggins

Dear Friends.
I have multiple computers at home.
Also, I have a boy, my son, who is of age to have his computer and TV in his room.
I’m wondering if his computer will have any kind of problem when connecting my credential for TRAKT.TV, or my computer on the living room; which we use all the time to watch TV.
Does this also will be a problem with Real-Debrid?
Any help, will be greatly appreciated it.

Thank!!!

you can login to as many devices (website) or apps with your trakt account credentials as you like, shouldn’t have any problems.

Thank you Revenir for the reply.
I tried but it came with an error, and I have the feeling that this has something to do with the API that I set some time ago.
If this is the case and I right; then, how to delete the API from Trakt.TV account?

Thanks.

If by API you mean one of the applications that you have connected to your trakt account, you can remove authorisation through the settings (click your user profile image on the top right corner of the screen on the trakt dashboard), if that’s not the solution maybe post what error you’re getting and someone may be able to advise.

That is the one I believe is causing my problem.
Here is the error I get on My Accounts module when is trying to connect to Trakt and authorize.

Trakt Error: HTTPsConnectionPool(host=‘api-v2launch.trakt.tv’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url:/oauth/devise/code (Caused by NameResolutionError(“<urlib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x000001B756f810D0>:Failed to resolve ‘api-v2lauch.trakt.tv’ ([Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed)”))
Error Authoriing

I know this is a crazy code, but it is what I’m getting from the screen.

Hope this helps to solve my problem.

That API host name was removed on February 1. If you update the addon, it should have the correct host name and start working again. What version of the adron are you currently on?

I’m always on the last one Justin.
I’m always watching the updates on all my add-on and Kodi.
Do you want me to delete the API?
How do I do that?

Thank you Justin

Are you using a custom version of the addon? You shouldn’t need to provide an api key if you’re using the addin from the official Kodi repository.

That means that I should delete it, right?

No, I’m not using a custom version of the add-on, Kodi, comes from the Kodi.Tv web site.
As the Serene and My Accounts add-ons, they come from their respective sites.

It still seems like you’re not on the latest version of the Kodi addon, it should be using the correct API url already without you needing to do anything. Are you on an old Kodi version perhaps?

No, my version of Kodi is Nexus 20.4