Collection notes

Sometimes I want to add additional info to a collection item that isn’t covered by the collection metadata, like maybe a different region or maybe I’ve got a version under a different title to the normal one (for example: I own “Miami Magma” but it’s known in the UK as “World on Fire”).

Obviously the metadata can’t be expanded with an infinite number of dropdown boxes so I thought perhaps it would be possible to just to add a note to collection items which would then show on the “collected” box.

I’ve mocked up what I think this would look like in terms of input and display.
CollectionNotes

Thanks
Lucas

I like this idea as this could be used for director cuts/extended editions etc.

2 Likes

I would like this as well. I would go further I would like to be able to add private notes on any movie or TV show distinct from public comments and have them searchable. Private tags would be even better so I could look across different lists specifying “funny” so I can pick content that I know I find funny

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Notes can be added from your collection page. The original idea of adding them in the popup is also a good one that I will look into.

1 Like