Inconsistent report responses

I noticed more series were deleted. This time it was a podcast. When I reported another podcast to be deleted, it was rejected, with this reasoning

The podcast that was deleted was also on TVDB. So why the inconsistency? Because it has more plays? That should not matter. Entries shouldn’t be punished with deletion if they commit the sin of not being as popular on Trakt.

Another abridged series was deleted. This time was more understandable since the entry was deleted on TVDB but when I went to report another abridged series I got this

Evabridged, which was deleted before, fulfills all these requirements except the lots of plays (it did have a handful) and was removed. It ended and exists on TVDB.

This time the mod explicitly said they’re being inconsistent because it has lots of plays. Again, this should not matter. The rules should be equally applied across the board.

The fact that there are so many plays in these two entries shows that users have no problem with these entries being in here. So there was no reason to delete entries similar to them.

Also, these “rules” that moderators operate on are completely unknown to us. Where was it communicated that podcasts or abridged series aren’t allowed? Are they not allowed?