New episodes not synced from TMDB

Season 25 of Silent Witness started airing last week but didn’t show up on Trakt until after the first 2 episodes were broadcast. I figured the data just hadn’t synced from TMDB in time, maybe it wasn’t added over there in advance of the premiere.

Now though, a week later, we’ve got 3 episodes visible in Trakt despite TMDB showing all 6 episodes from the season.

This question comes up pretty regularly in the forums but the answer is usually either the episodes have no air dates, the data isn’t in English, the show wasn’t migrated to TMDB yet etc. None of those seem to be the case here, so what’s the reason only half the season’s episodes have synced?

And this is the TMDB page as of right now, for reference:

The page on trakt now has up until episode 25x06, probably just needed a refresh. Did you refresh it? Sometimes it might take a while for them to show up.

1 Like

Yeah I refreshed a few times over the last week. One of which brought in the first 3 episodes. Glad it is sorted now at least

Yeah, I did a refresh today I just hadn’t a chance to post yet. The last time that it was refreshed was the same day that the episodes were added to TMDB. TMDB’s API takes some time to update so Trakt probably couldn’t grab the episodes when it refreshed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.