Report button on ios and android

The title says it all. It’s a bit annoying having to go to the website each time to report items. Having it directly in the app (next to the “share”, “open on TMDB”, “open on IMDB” buttons maybe?) would be extremely useful.

1 Like

That’s a great idea! I also would like that to be available in the app too. It’s one of the the top missing things left that would be awesome to be added I to the app.

This should be added to iOS and android app.

1 Like

OK, i must be blind, there’s still a report function on the website? Even enabled desktop view in chrome if it was removed for tablets/phones but to no avail.
Came here since I thought they’d moved it here but can’t find a place for it here either just to find this post when searching.

So where is it hidden?

Yea it’s still there. Desktop browser it’s on left side of the page at the show details level. On mobile browser, it’s located above show description.

1 Like

Like the user above said, you can find it on the left side of the page, under the external links section. However, keep in mind that it will only show up if you are logged in the website.

1 Like

That was it, had been logged out without noticing.