Search within Watchlist

Hi, I love the updates to lists, but I used to go into my Watchlist and use Ctrl+F to see if a movie was already on my Watchlist. I have a pile of lists and used my Watchlist as a way of organizing what movies on my Watchlist are being discussed on various podcasts. Now that my Watchlist is paginated, I can’t just Ctrl+F and find what I’m looking for. The regular search (or just manually trying to find the movie within the list) is time-consuming and frustrating.

I’m planning to add a search function to lists. The iOS Trakt app has this, it would work similarly and search the titles. That’s my plan anyway!

5 Likes

Thanks! Sounds fantastic. Keep up the great work.

Isn’t it just as fast (faster) to just search for the movie and see if it’s already added to your watchlist? :thinking:

Hi, no it isn’t. When you Ctrl+F you only have to type in part of the title to see if it’s there.

If it’s a more obscure movie, or has a similar name to others, it’s not always fast to weed it out in the search. If I’m looking for a bunch of movies at once (which I do often), it is much easier to do it within the confines of my Watchlist.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.