Watchlist more usable

I have two wishes for the Watchlist which would make it more usable. First it could be displayed on the dashboard. Another great feature would be if you could filtered the list by availability on streaming services. Items that are not on any of my favorite services are not as relevant as the others.

Assuming you’re asking about the Trakt website, the watchlist can be filtered by streaming services. Click the play icon.

I don’t know if it makes sense to add a watchlist section on the dashboard. The upcoming calendar already includes watchlisted items which should let know what’s upcoming.

1 Like

I found this thread while searching, perhaps the OP wants what I’m looking for. Up Next only includes shows you’ve started. If I put a show on my watch list but never track an episode it hides in my watch list forever.On the dashboard I want to see things on my watchlist but have not started watching yet. This seems like a better use of screen space than recently watched, which provides very little value. I watched it I know, help me find something else.

2 Likes

There is a setting to include watchlisted shows in your progress. They would show up as 0% watched.

1 Like

I also feel like this thread is relevant for me.

I have a pretty big watchlist, which is also ranked in the order I want to watch the shows, but on my dashboard the shows from my watchlist seem random