Add a "Watched Random Episodes" option

There are shows that we randomly watch episodes on tv and don’t keep track of which episodes or seasons we watched, so I would like to mark them as “randomly watched” or “watched random episodes”, something like that.

Yes, This is a great idea of for a feature. I’ve been wanting something like that for a while.

I don’t think we’d do that since it would be inaccurate data. If you’re watching in a media center, it can automatically scrobble what you are actually watching. Otherwise, adding random episodes would just clutter up your watched history in my opinion.

Just to be clear, the idea is not to add random episodes to the watch list, but simply mark the show as “watched random episodes of it” or “watched” without any episode added to the watched list. I know it might not be possible on how the database is currently built but I just wanted to be clear about the idea.

Oh ok, yeah it’s basically a requirement to add the specific episodes to the watched history. You could create a custom list and add the top level shows to it as an alternative.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.