Database maintenance June 25 10am - 12pm PST (17:00 - 19:00 UTC)

We’re performing some database updates tomorrow, June 25 10am - 12pm PST (17:00 - 19:00 UTC). All Trakt services including the website, apps, and API will be offline during this time. The forums will still be up during this time.

Update: Servers are back online. We expect degraded performance of the database for the next few hours. Thank you for your patience.

8 Likes

We’re starting the database maintenance now and will post updates in this thread.

2 Likes

I thought my internet is not working! Thanks for the updates.

I thought something’s went wrong. I just updated the app to 1.4 then when I opend it, it wasn’t loading any data. So, decided to open the forum to post about it, fortunately for it.

is there any update on when the site will be fully operational?

Everything is back as of 11:30 am PST.

2 Likes

Doesn’t appear to be for me. Just getting the basic headings etc on my Dashboard. I can click on stuff but nothing is loading properly and Search doesn’t load at all.

Try resetting your browser cache.

1 Like

that worked

1 Like

Dashboard is totally empty. I only see my profile pic, username, join date and current year.
Trending only shows default trakt headings on shows and movies.
Lists, history and progress say that nothing is watched. i have no watchtime at all.
Adding to History doesnt work.

what do you mean with “everything is back up”?
seems needlessly and overly optimistic statement at this point.

1 Like

I have the same issue.

1 Like

Try resetting your browser cache.

If you still have that issue, try resetting your browser cache at Settings(on Trakt) > Advanced > Reset Browser Data

already did before posting. i am on firefox so i have to delete web cache
from settings - privacy & security - cookies & site data - clear data - web cache
now tried again. this time smth new showed up on dashboard.

IGNORE THIS CAPTION: ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED ON USER INSTEAD OF DASHBOARD

rest still does not work
rest of the dashboard is empty. adding to histrory does not work. no watchtime on anything, headers/thumbnails basic trakt logos

1 Like

It is failing to download the JavaScript file on the website. Resetting browse cache should have fixed it. Does it work in a private window or other browser?

I will have a website update out later today which will generate an updated JavaScript file which should also fix your browser cache issue.

1 Like

yes works in private firefox window

Same here. In Chrome fully works only in incognito window. In default browser mode many functions not working and no thumbnails. Clearing cache and cookies not helped. Will wait for resolution.

1 Like

On Chrome try opening dev tools, then click and hold the reload button > Clear cache and hard reload

The website was recently updated, so that also might cause the JavaScript assets to reload on their own now.