Feature request: extra progress hide/fade filter to hide shows where you have seen the last episode

There are many news shows that have been airing for a veeeeery long time. I’m never going to watch all episodes, but they keep showing up in the progress page. I don’t want to “hide them” everywhere, but I would love to be able to treat them like any other show that I do have seen completely.

I know I could mark all old episodes as seen, but as tracking what I DO have seen is the whole purpose of trakt, it feels icky to misuse it like this :stuck_out_tongue:

This can be solved in so many ways. Marking an episode as “not going to watch it” for example? Or a filter that only checks the last episode in a series?

First, welcome!

I understand your complaint. For me the easiest example is Survivor. I haven’t been watching since season 1, so on the progress page I’ve hidden the earlier seasons. However if I go to the show page for Survivor I can still see all 40 seasons. I’m not sure how/why this doesn’t work for you. Can you elaborate?

Wait, you can hide earlier seasons? Wow, sorry, I missed that feature. Thanks a lot!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.